Originally from Trumbull, CT Chris grew up playing basketball and most any other sport he could try. He graduated from Ithaca College in 1997 with a Master of Physical Therapy degree. From there he moved to Baltimore to work at the University of Maryland Shock Trauma Center. This setting allowed him to assist in caring for some of the most complex injuries from the ICU to the outpatient orthopedic Physical Therapy department.
Chris has worked in many outpatient settings and has always had a drive to open his own clinic with the goal of giving his patients the time and attention they deserve while allowing him the freedom to grow as a clinician and be a lifelong learner. He is certified in the Selective Functional Movement assessment, Functional Movement Screen, & Trigger Point Dry Needling. He continues to pursue continuing education that focuses on the most advanced assessment, exercise prescription, and manual treatment techniques including classes through the North American Institute for Manual Therapy as well as as Movement Links under the instruction of Claire Frank, world renown educator and therapist.
- Master of Business Administration, University of Maryland Smith School of Business 2003
- Master of Physical Therapy, Ithaca College 1997
- Bachelor of Science Clinical Science, Ithaca College 1996
- Level 1 Certified in Functional Dry Needling through Kinetacore
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment – Advanced Certification
- Functional Movement Screen – Level 2 Certified
- American Physical Therapy Association Orthopedic Section